Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Night

I finished my five pinkeeps.  
I took them to my stitching group last night and my friend Patty bought one so I can't show it to you.  
Not a great picture but they are nearly ready to go.  
I just need to put a price tag on them.  
They are super stuffed with crushed walnut shells.  
 I am cruising on Tonight is Halloween.
I am nearly done with the lettering.  
I have a couple of little bats stitched too.  
I am really liking the splochy fabric.  
It was a busy day off from work.  
Had a Mass this morning for my Mom.
Went to Walmart after because early is the best time to go there.  
Had a pile of errands to run and we got the house cleaned so it doesn't have to be done this weekend.
I also got tomorrows dinner ready....White Chile....yum!!!

Talked to my sister in Boca Raton and the hurricane isn't too bad there.  
Prayers go out to everyone in the path of the Hurricane.  
The crazy thing about it is it might swoop around and hit them again.  

Hope you have been having a good week.  
Got to get back to ABC's Thursday night.  
Good to stitch by.

Keep on Stitching
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Cute pinkeeps.
    Tonight is Halloween is looking great on that fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete