Sunday, December 5, 2021

Top Secret So Christmas Display


I'm working on a Christmas present so I can't show what I'm currently working on. 
I should have taken a picture of my November Black Sampler but, just didn't get around to it.  
I will probably do it next weekend.  
I'll be able to show my super secret project before Christmas.  
It is going to be great!  
Instead I'm showing some of my Christmas pieces on display.  
It is only a few.  
I have more but, only showing a few.  

On the bookshelf in my sewing room.  
In the little basket is a Plum Street Sampler Bowl of  Merries, not sure which one and a Little House Needleworks from the Dyeing to Stitch monthly club from a few years ago.  
On my tiered stand a little tree, I think its a Threadworks Primitive (or I could be wrong). Behind is from a Christmas Ornament Just Cross Stitch from several years ago.  Bottome Is another Plum Street Samplers Bowl of Merries, Brenda Gervais Ho Ho Ho, There is a Chessie and Me behind but, can't see and another unidentified that says "And the Soul Felt Its Worth."

I think it all looks pretty cute.  
The hanging one, is from Prim Stitching and Punch Needle that a friend made me.  
There are some little trees.  I have more that are even smaller that I may place around there.  
We are having a snow storm and so far have 8-10 inches.  The wind is suppose to kick up and that means there will be drifts in the morning.  
I think we will have a white Christmas.


Ed came over yesterday and helped me with outdoor Christmas lights.  
Good thing, we wouldn't have been able to do it today.  
It was terribly cold yesterday and the wind was wicked.  It was sunny.  

That is about all I have to report.  
Thanks for stopping!
I know people are more interested in Flosstube  
I'm not ready to make that leap.  Seems like a big time commitment and would rather be stitching.  
Hope you had a great weekend! 
I can highly recommend Netflix Lost in Space.  We finished season three.  Also enjoying Ted Lasso on Apple TV.  
Get vaccinated or boosted if you haven't.  
"Keep on Stitching"
Monica

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute finishes.
    We had a little snow yesterday, not much.
    It started out with rain, so was very slippery out.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started Lost In space. I look at Instagram but really agree with you. Plus I have a really old cell that takes poor pictures. I do love all your Christmas displays. Blogger has been playing games with me and commenting has been difficult, I finally hope I have it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need good massage therapists with services which late night spa in hyderabad center provide to keep your body strong, it provide hot massage girl for your full night enjoy

    ReplyDelete