Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I Survived

I am finally up and being productive.  I went to work yesterday after being out of commission since February 5th.  I thought I was getting better and tried going to work last Tuesday but, no such luck.  Ended up at the doctor's office and prescribed an antiobiotic, steroids and an inhaler for bronchitis.  Didn't start really feeling better until this past Saturday.  Went to work until yesterday and made it the whole day!  Feeling even better today.   I think the cough may last for another couple of weeks.  

 By Thursday was feeling like doing a little stitching but, not much more than that.  I am nearly done with Mary Miller.  Since I took the picture, I have filled in quite a bit of the house, the top of the bottom row of windows and the door.  
In the meantime, got my ornament for the Stitching Bee Ornament challenge done.  Prairie Schooler Snowy Nights.  

Super sweet picture of Henry Ford.  Doesn't he look like an angel?
Posted this picture of Buster on Instagram.  I love his little crooked mouth. 
We got a couple inches of snow last night, now it is blowing around.  Its 25 but feels like 12 degrees.  Kind of slow at work so I'm able to go in late and leave early which is a blessing this week. 

Hope you are all healthy and having a good week!
Keep on Stitching.
Monica


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend! Continue to rest when your body says to! Love the pictures of Buster and Henry Ford; both have such sweet faces. Your PS ornament looks super and you have made good progress on your sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling somewhat better.
    Mary is looking good.
    Henry has the prettiest eyes,& Buster is too cute.
    Hope your week goes well!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dog pictures. Mary Miller is really looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that I am so happy you are better! What a time you had! You really know you are sick when you can't stitch!!

    ReplyDelete