Sunday, February 9, 2020

Bleach Just Couldn't Kill it

I surcame to the crud.  There wasn't enough bleach/clorox wipes/hand sanitizer to kill it.  It doesn't help that when Bob coughs, he coughs in to his hand that it in the shape of a tube thus, projecting it even further in the room (insert exploding head).  I am on the mend.  Called in sick on Friday but, I think I should be good to go tomorrow.  Fever is gone, still a little congested and the cough is getting better.  I am hoping after this I'm immune to the coronovirus....bad joke but, that would be lovely.  Hope it doesn't get to that point. 

I've done a little stitching but, not until Friday evening.  I was out of commission Wednesday night and Thursday was the worst.  I got the horse done along with the motifs at the same level.  I will probably save the house for last.  It is going to use a lot of floss.  People were complaining they had run out of thread.  When I got the pattern, I figured I would need more Terrapin because that was the border color and Mustard Seed for the house....Just to be on the safe side.   Glad I did.
.
 The boys have been wonderful nursemaids.  Henry generally falls asleep trying to keep on eye on me.  Buster generally sleeps on my lap, holding me down so I don't float away. 
It snowed all day but, not very hard.  We got about two inches.  It was pretty watching it.

Hope your weekend has been healthy and your week will be too!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you got the crud.
    Mary Miller is looking great,
    Sweet Henry, taking car of you.
    It snowed almost all day yesterday, we got about 7".
    Hope you feel better & have a good week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is looking good! I am sorry that you came down with the crud, but glad to hear you are on the mend. Remember to continue to rest and take it easy so you get rid of it completely! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry you got it from your DH. Two winters ago that happened to me. I went to the urgent care on Monday knowing what was coming. When I went back on Wed. (by that time I had a good fever, and bronchitis) the dear Dr. said ."Well now you are sick!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sampler is looking great. I love all the colors together. You know the routine......stay warm, rest and get plenty of liquids. If you do go to work tomorrow, you might want to do only a half a day.

    ReplyDelete