Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sarah Braizear Update

I have been working slow but sure on Sarah Braizear.  
I think I have made some good progress since I picked it back up.
There is a lot of counting on this since there really is some space between motifs.    
Try as I might to orient the section I'm working out, it just won't cooperate.  
Midwest Living keeps sending me magazines along with a bill of course.  
I haven't asked for the magazine, didn't subscribe.  
Not going to...mostly ads. 
But, I did find an interesting recipe that I may have to try.  
I drink tumeric/ginger tea I get from Trader Joes that is pretty good. 
To make this, I just need to get some ginger.  
I think the organic coffee house charges $6 for a tumeric latte and its probably the same thing.  
Bob and I took a road trip to Escanaba yesterday. 
We are looking for some new patio furniture, so checked it out at Menards.
We stopped at an antique store and found a cast iron griddle for his shed. 
I also found a large pyrex butterfly gold, now I have the whole set.  
You can see what I mean: Pyrex Butterfly Gold Nesting Bowls.
I have a butter dish I use all the time and some small casseroles  
Its just fun to collect it...like treasure hunting.  
Then a new Hobby Lobby just opened there so stopped and picked up some square picture frames.  
I put a La-D-Da in one and hung it in the guest room.  

The weekend has just gone by too fast...as usual.  
Hope your weekend went well!
Have a great week!!
Keep on Stitching!!!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Sarah is looking great.
    That Latte sounds good.
    I hate it when they send magazines you don't ask for, I think they get your name off of lists.
    Score on the Pyrex, that's a pretty set.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are making super progress on Sarah B. Great find on the piece of Pyrex! Hmmm, that latte sounds interesting. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee but have not heard of a tumeric latte. Interesting! That is such a pretty sampler. I have also stitched ones like that where a lot of counting is involved!

    ReplyDelete