Sunday, November 11, 2018

Top Secret

Pictures are going to be slim until Christmas.
Top secret projects until then. 
I am working on a few things I can show.
I finally finished this pair of socks for Ed.  I love the self-striping yarn. 
I don’t exactly know why it took me so long to finish theses.
He has worn them already.

I have started the second in the Farmhouse Christmas series.
These I will continue to work on while working on Christmas presents.  
I downloaded this pattern last week from Ravelry.  
I'm just waiting for the needles to come from KnitPicks.  
Its called the Hitchhiker and uses a skein of sock yarn.  
I plan on using this yarn to make it  
The skein is a little less than the pattern but, I think I will have enough.  
Its an odd shaped scarf but, will be super cute with jeans, blues and greys.  
Had a productive weekend.  
It was been snowy for the last few days especially today.  
It was one of those pretty feathery snow.  
It was the perfect day to do a little stitching and watch Hallmark Christmas Movies.  

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

3 comments:

  1. We had about an inch of snow here Friday morning.
    Cool socks!
    That scarf loos like a nice design, great color of yarn.
    Have fun with your 007 projects.
    Have a great week!
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks you finished for Ed! I really like the yarn you are going to use for the shawl; it is a wonderful variegated yarn. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects. I've started a pair of socks "my first" with a self striping yarn as well. Using the tiniest needles that I've ever used.

    ReplyDelete