Sunday, May 20, 2018

Photo Issues

I have had the devil's own time trying to get pictures on my blog post today.  
Usually, there is no problem with Google photos but, today it doesn't hand to save anything.  
I took these pictures on Friday of whats blooming in the garden.  
Apple blossoms are so pretty and plentiful on one tree and not so much on the other.  


The Rhododendron is bursting too!

The bumblebees are on a feeding frenzy.
There are dozens at a time feasting.  
Progress on Part 3 of WTN&T Summer Schoolhouse .  
It is coming right along!
 Fabrics I picked up at the quilt store to make a dresser cloth for the newly decorated guest room.  
I think it matches quite well.  
It was hard to find the right grey especially since I left my swatch sheet home.  
I think I managed very well.  
I spent the afternoon cutting and sewing.  
 The final result.
You may need to zoom in.  
It has been another busy weekend.  

I don't know if you've been watching Little Women on Masterpiece Theater, if you haven't you really missed an exceptional production.  

Hope you have been enjoying good spring weather.  
We have had an excellent weekend.  

Have a wonderful week
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blossoms!
    Great progress on the WTNAT.
    Your dresser cloth turned out great, love the colors.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are gorgeous! Your cross stitch is pretty too. Love the runner you have made....the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blooms you shared! Your table runner/dresser scarf looks fabulous. Well done! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the beautiful flowers!! I have loved Little women, sorry it is over. Your fabric looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete