Sunday, April 8, 2018

New Pieces From The Spring Market

I always look through what is new from Nashville Market.  
I do contain myself, mostly because I can't look at everything.  
I have missed out on some really cool limited editions that kick myself later.
This is what I have added to the stash this year.  
I fall in love with each one.  
Esther Eddison 1832 Sampler by Chessie and Me
I am on the auto send Farmhouse Christmas from Little House Needleworks.  
I think he little trucks are so stickin' cute.  
Mira Bugg seems to be pretty popular.  

I didn't order this one.  
I have just seen it since I ordered the others and didn't think the Stitching Bee would have it. 
We were there yesterday to see if there were new things in.  
We were meeting my college roommate and her husband for a late lunch.
Bob and I had shopping to do.  
He gets a little cranky about this but, we were shopping for some new underwear for him.  :)
Droopy drawer issues....good thing he doesn't read my blog!
Kendra did get this one in and I snagged it.  
I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it.  
Threadwork Primitives is in my top ten favorite designers!
      I wasn't going to but, I started it last night.

I had started the second part of WTN&T Schoolhouse Samplers at Cabela's. 
I broke down and couldn't resist. 
How far I have gotten.  
Super fun stitch!
Way to go Nan!!
I finished the stitching pocket from retreat years ago.  
I found it while cleaning out the stitching closet.  
Now I just have to "finish" it.  
When I started this, I was into the silk threads and fancy stitches.  
Had to dig out an embroidery stitch book to find something for one of the sections.
The instructions didn't make a whole lot of sense.  

The weather may be on the upswing this week.  
We are suppose to be in the upper thirties/low forties and the nights won't be in the teens after Monday!
Kind of pathetic when you are excited about that!

Hope you a spectacular weekend.  
Mine was really good...no deer on the front end!!
Have a wonderful week. 
Keep on Stitching!
Monica

5 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on that one by Threadwork Primitives. I need something fast after the LHN Early Americans. I have been working on that almost exclusively since Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash picks!
    Love Abide is on my list, love everything about it.
    Hey!I think I have that same pocket kit.
    Is it by Charland?
    Now you enabled me to get it out and stitch it. LOL
    We still have temps in the teens also, and sometimes snows like a blizzard for a few minutes, then the sun comes out.
    Weird, weird weather!
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, what a lovely selection of charts you added to your stash! We had some random snow flurries today. Sunshine is expected for the rest of the week. I hope they are right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete