Thursday, April 9, 2015

Some Finishes

I finished Spring Hare.  
I'm pretty happy with the GAST Rhubarb for the letters and a hint of color in his bow tie.  
 Just need to frame him.  
 I also couldn't resist, I had to start Sweetheart Sewing Tin from Milady's Needle.
And I finished it.
Now I have to "finish" it.
Henry Ford had his first haircut at the groomers.  
He wasn't the best do but, he will get better. 
We have lots of work to do with him to get him to behave better.   
Bob has been suffering from a progressively worsening cough since January.  
I suggested he call the doctor on Monday to have it checked out.
He didn't have an opening until Tuesday, so he took that one. 
I thought he might have walking pneumonia or something.  
The doctor listened to his lungs, took an xray and those were fine.  
He thinks it may be a side effect of a high blood pressure medication he started in December.  
He is off of it and will start something new in two weeks. 
In the meantime, since he was coughing so hard the bed was shaking so much I went and slept in Katy's room .
Buster had to come with me.  
Needless to say, a little dog can be a big bed hog and I haven't slept too much.  
His cough is getting better so, maybe I can sleep in my own bed tonight!.  

Hope your week has been going well and you have a wonderful weekend.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your finishes! I love the added pop of color the Rhubarb gives the Hare piece. Poor Henry Ford! Glad your husband's cough is getting better! Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your finishes. I agree, the rhubarb does add a nice bit of color. I certainly hope your DH is better soon for both of your sakes. It is very hard to have such a cough. Henry Ford looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry Ford looks really cute:) Well done on your finishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your finishes but especially the Hare. That Rhubarb thread is just perfect! I hope Bob is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your finishes but especially the Hare. That Rhubarb thread is just perfect! I hope Bob is better soon.

    ReplyDelete