Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Christmas Sampler is Complete and I Even Ironed It

So many time I post pictures of my finishes without being ironed because I just want to post.
I ironed it this time so it would look especially nice.  
Now I have to frame it.  
That might wait a little while.
I do have a frame that fits it.

 I am quite pleased with how it turned out.  
I love the colors.  
It will make a lovely addition to my Christmas pieces.  
I wanted to do more this year but, it will have to wait.
I plan on starting Drawn Thread B Is For Valentine.
I'm not doing it in the Needle Point Silk as the pattern used.
I matched DMC.  Once I did that, the colors looked an awful lot like Splendor Silk I have.  
I am going to use that instead. 
I can't remember what I used it for in the first place.  
It also called for some Dinky Dyes but, I think I will just blend the needle.  

While cooking today, I thought I would try making a Balsamic Vinegar reduction, just for the heck of it.  
Having never made one before, I Googled it.  
One of the sites it directed me to, I did.
I think I have to try making the Teriyaki Bowls with the Teriyaki Chicken in the slowcooker. 

Hope your week has been going smoothly. 
This week hasn't been too bad but, I have some really crazy nuts busy days at work. :(
Have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for stopping and great comments.
(I am going to organize by designer and make a master list)
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Your finish is just beautiful. It will make a wonderful addition to your Christmas finishes. The colors are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    Have fun organizing your stash. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your beautiful finish! Stay warm and have a great weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful finish! A mystery sampler that is so pretty! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete