Sunday, October 26, 2014

Plum Tuckered Out

I couldn't decide on which picture of poor plum tuckered out Henry.  
He had really busy day keeping up with everyone.  
Just like a little kid, he gets really pesty when he is tired.  
We had to put him outside when we had dinner since we were eating at the table.
He does not hesitate to put his paws on the table and take a lick or too.
Yes, he is already that tall he can reach.  
Usually, we eat at the bar but, my MIL was over for dinner.  
I could decide on which picture, without or with the flash.  
I have started Plum Street Samplers' Cinnamon Stars.  
Don't expect to see a lot of rapid progress on this one.  I realized that Christmas is not too far around the corner and I have to get my Christmas gifts ready.

Less than two weeks until the Door County Stitching  Retreat.  This year Arttie and Patty from my stitching group  are joining me.  The rooms are really condo's with kitchens.  There is a continental breakfast but, it isn't worth the calories.  We are planning breakfast.  We will go out for lunch and dinner is provided.

I am really looking forward to this!  I can use a get-away.  I have really enjoyed the last two years.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. I am working on Cinnamon Stars too!!! I've had it kitted since it came out and thought now was the prefect time to get it stitched. Hope you have a wonderful time at your retreat. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your upcoming retreat! Good start on Cinnamon Stars! Poor Henry!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun to go on a stitching retreat! I hope you have a wonderful time!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy is just too cute! Enjoy the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee-Hee! Henry is too cute.
    Great start on C Stars too.
    Have a great time at retreat!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete