Thursday, October 9, 2014

Henry Ford is an Einstein

Henry Ford is now 13 weeks old and an Einstein among dogs.  He has been sitting on command for a whole week.  Alas, he may still eat his own poop but, the "SIT" is a huge start!
Fresh pictures of the scourge of the house.  He did sleep all night and I even had to get up and didn't wake him up.  I got up with him at 5 am the previous morning and he fell asleep on my lap, shaking.  He has been cold.  We had a rug and some towels in his crate but, it apparently wasn't enough to keep him warm.  I put an old comforter in his crate and I think that did the trick....at least I hope.


 The regal Henry Ford
 It is a good thing he is so stinkin' cute!

 The picture you get when he decides to check out the camera mid-snap.
 The face you get when the flash goes off.
My updated picture of Prairie Schooler Nevermore.  About a quarter left.  Maybe I will finish this weekend?

Awesome recipe for homemade soup in about 30 minutes.  You can have homemade soup for dinner

Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup
1# Bulk Italian Sausage
2 Cans Beef Broth
1 Can French Onion soup
1 can (I think 28 oz) diced tomatoes (large can)
2 c. water
2 c. chopped cabbage

14-16 oz tortellini  I used a bag of Rosetto frozen ones or capalletti
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese

Brown the meat.  Drain excess fat.  Add the next five ingredient and cook until the cabbage is soft.
Add the tortellini and cook until it is done.  Serve with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.

This is truly good soup in no time.

That about raps it up.  Hope you are having a wonderful week.  Hooray, tomorrow is Friday.
Keep on stitching,
Monica


4 comments:

  1. Henry Ford is a.dor.able! Love the sampler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is so cute!!I Love the PS project and that recipe looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry is too cute.
    Nevermore is looking great.
    Thanks for the recipe, I love Tortellini!
    Have a great weekend.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween sampler is coming along nicely. Henry Ford is a cutie! Might have to try your tortellini and sausage recipe some time soon. Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete