Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One of the Christmas Finishes

I have been very busy since Christmas trying to get the last of the stitching group presents stitched.  I finished it this morning and got the assembly done and the hand finishing before dinner.  YIPEE!!  But, I can't show them yet.  I can show you the piece I did for my sister for Christmas.  The designer is La-D-Da
I love the saying, so did my sister.  I hope they hang it in their house. 
I did do a few small changes and additions to get it to look right in a square frame.  I will freely admit, I am not the best finisher.  My backs do look almost as good as the front though.  With all the pieces I do, I would go broke having them all professionally finished.  My favorite framer went out of business a few years ago.  I will post the stitching group presents soon.  Hope everyone had an exceptional Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Your sister always hangs the beautiful treasures you make. She removed her own cross stitch piece that she made for her grandparents (got it back when they moved). These pieces are always the best presents!

    ReplyDelete