Sunday, August 9, 2020

Just Can't Show Everything

Crazy Henry Ford found a nest of doves in the tree a few weeks ago and has been driving us crazy ever since.  He runs to the back door, scratches and when you go to let him in, he runs to the tree, saying, "Come and see my birds."  This goes on all day.  The chicks finally left the nest today so Bob cut the branch off the nest was on to show Henry.  He left the branch for him.  Finally, he is done with the bird shenanighans.  
Come on, come and look everyone.  
I finished my August Christmas ornament challenge from Prairie Schooler Snowy Nights.  I only have two left, I think from the booklet.  Then will finish out the rest of the year from some other PS smalls.  
I took some more pictures of flowers in the garden.  I have an Iphone and the photos it takes are pretty amazing.  I took a picture with Bob's Samsung and they just aren't that good.  
Balloon Flowers.  I wish all of them were the darker purple.  
Heliopsis, type of a sun flower  
The Black eyed Susan.  
Ground rose, starting it's second blooming.  
Overall a pretty calm and peaceful weekend.  I got some stitching done.  Hope yours was too.  

Stay healthy and safe!
Keep on Stitching
Monica     
   (Still don't know why the top part is underlined and the rest of this post is not.  Oh well.)

5 comments:

  1. Nothing is underlined when I read this.
    Beautiful stitching and flowers— they go hand in hand. Sweet how dogs are so insistent on sharing their observations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful. Love Henry’s shenanigans. We have a cat does the same thing. Stitching looks great. And blogger....ugh... why do improvements mean we have to relearn how it works. Hate losing features I am familiar with. Stay safe and keep up the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen balloon flowers that I know of. Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great, the balloon flowers are beautiful! Your dog is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Prairie Schooler piece is so cute! I love their Xmas designs:D

    ReplyDelete