Sunday, August 11, 2019

The Boys

We all went to the groomers on Thursday.  
I had a cut and color.  
The Boys got all trimmed up and bathed.  
I really like their groomer.  
The last groomer couldn't deal with Henry and I was never sure if she was mad at me for some reason  
I fired her after she cancelled an appointment for Buster with no reason.  
Because I was never sure what kind of a mood she was in.  
The new groomer does a wonderful job and seems like she really likes the dogs.  
Henry looks super fantastic. 
He has beautiful eyes. 
I especially like Buster with short ears and his fluffy tail!
Henry loves the bears.  
This morning I was able to catch a snap of him protecting the bear.  
He often sleeps this way but, when I got take a picture, he jumps up.  
Finished a tree and started on a bird on Sarah.  Thinks are moving swell.  
I really don't think its going to be finished for some time. 
I'm getting an itch to start something completely different.  
I am also waiting for supplies for the Christmas project.  
This really is a monumental project.  
I always swear I'm never working on anything this large.  

Next weekend is the college girls weekend.  
Working on collecting projects to share.  
They kind of are a craft challenged group.  
Jan will bring a project or two for everyone.  
Next year I will probably just no worry about it.  
It is a lot of time and money.  
I spend $90 on stuff for projects. 
I would much prefer to spend it on cross stitch....LOL

Beautiful weekend here and got a lot done.  
Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Glad you found a groomer who works for you and the boys. Sarah is big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys look so nice, Buster is too cute with his Pom-Pom tail!
    Sounds like the groomer was not experienced, or just doesn't like dogs! I would've fired her too.
    Glad you found one you like.
    Henry is too cute with that Bear.
    Sarah is looking great, nice progress.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Henry and Buster look handsome. I am glad you found a groomer that likes both of them. What a sweet picture of Henry and his bear! You have made good and steady progress on Sarah B. Have a wonderful upcoming college girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, such cute photos of the dogs. Henry is so cute with the bear! Sarah is looking good. I have decided to stitch A Savior's Praise. It will be a big one too. I already picked just the right spot for it. Now to get busy. I am planning to start it during Advent. That will give me time now for Fall and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found a groomer you like and that she likes the dogs. That means a lot. Riley's groomer always raves over how good he is and how sweet he is. When we take him, he gets all excited.

    ReplyDelete