Thursday, August 17, 2017

I am zipping through the Prairie Schooler Autumn Sampler.  
No one does suns and moons like Prairie Schooler!
I'm a good third of the way done and liking the Mocha linen alot!
I probably will never use lambswool again....well maybe will use what I have left.  
I just not fighting with the fabric on this as I did with the last one I did.  


I saw a post on facebook with this pattern link.  
Its a late summer early fall small with sunflowers and crows. 
Very cute and you can pick your own fibers.  
Here is the link: Freebie at Primitive Betty's.

Typically, I try to not be too controversial on my blog and keep it light.  
My heart is saddened by the events lately.  
My sympathy to the Heyer family and today the victims of Barcelona. 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana 

Peace and Healing 
Monica


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Monica - peace to you, too 💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress.
    Mocha is a pretty fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous progress on the PS piece! Thank you for sharing the link to the crows piece at Primitive Betty's. I continue to pray for peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete