Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hocus Pocus





Been working on Prairie Schooler Hocus Pocus.  
It is turning out sooo cute. 
I am really sad that she has retired.  
Prairie Schooler has been one of my favorites for years.  
I have 75 patterns but, not really,  I have pack of the little free cards she use to give.  
Got to love the XStitch app and it is now available for Android.  
Working on Hocus Pocus.  

I took Buster to the groomers this morning and Henry Ford went in his crate.
He really thought that Buster was getting a treat.
When I got home, without Buster, HF was not too happy.
He searched the house, the backyard, the garage and did circles around the car.
I let him checkout the inside and then he would get out.  
I think he would have stayed there until Buster came home.  
I got him out of the car and he was relieved when I brought Buster home.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Hee-Hee, HF is too funny.
    He really misses Buster, doesn't he?
    I'm sorry that PS is retiring also, but her husband passed away about the same time as Linda from Chessie and Me's husband.
    Maybe that is why.
    Read this newsletter, on page 29.
    http://www.atticneedlework.com/Newsletters/2015/20150814_Newsletter-web.pdf
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up on things and just saw your new blog post. Your Hocus Pocus piece looks good. I, too, will miss their designs. Nice shot of Henry Ford.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete